Fire Stopping is one of the most common building defects in NSW. AED can offer a range of services to ensure that the building on completion complies with the BCA and Australian Standards.
Existing buildings are not exempt from fire stopping and are routinely found to be non-compliant resulting in delays with the issuing of AFSS. Our highly skilled team of Unrestricted Building Surveyors can assist and provide you with a comprehensive report including photos, rectification recommendations and quotes to ensure your building compliance is properly maintained.
AED can assist with the preparation of a Fire Stopping matrix and also carry out inspections during construction to ensure that your contractors are installing the correct Fire Stopping in accordance with the tested systems and manufacturers installation guides. With the introduction of regulated design AED can assist the Architects and create a matrix of all Fire Stopping requirements for the proposed buildings.
Building owners and Architects have a legal obligation to ensure the safety of any person in their building in the event of a fire or hazardous materials emergency. A building audit is the easiest and most thorough way of making sure your building is compliant.
Fire Seal Audit Services Include:
- Review of fire test reports and design documentation.
- A detailed inspection of the service penetrations through fire rated elements.
- Assessment to determine if the installation is compliant with the approved tested systems.
- A detailed report outlining any non-compliances and corrective actions required.
- A photo log and report which can be provided to the building certifier, strata management or building management.
Request A Quote
Give us a call on (02) 9571 8433 or fill in the contact form to get in touch with our experts today.
"*" indicates required fields