AED Access consultants are experts in building & site Accessibility.
Accessible design is an essential requirement in all building projects. At AED, our consultants have extensive experience to ensure your project complies with all relevant regulations.
Our Access Consultants have unrestricted level Accreditation with Fair Trading NSW and are affiliate members of The Association of Consultants in Access Australia (ACAA). This allows us to provide access consulting services for any building project, regardless of size or complexity.
We provide expert advice and can assist with compliance performance solutions throughout the design development process and ultimately to final construction compliance including providing detailed assessment during the construction stage.
AED Access Consultants understand how important access to spaces and services is for people of all abilities. Our team of consultants have extensive experience and expertise helping clients deliver projects which are both compliant with building regulations and accessible for every user. We can provide expert design and compliance advice to help you deliver projects that meet your requirements.
When engaging AED Access for your project, be confident that you are dealing with a team of experienced Access Consultants that are dedicated to providing client satisfaction whilst ensuring independent, equitable and dignified access for all.
Further details about AED Access can be found in the AED Access Capability Statement.
AED Access can provide the following Services:
- Provision of Access Assessment Reports of proposed designs with detailed comments against the BCA requirements or Australian Standards being included, to assist with design development.
- Walk-and-talk’ site assessments
- Due diligence reporting
- Provision of (Performance Solutions) on complex projects where compliance with BCA deemed-to-Satisfy requirements may not be viable;
- Provision of advice and interpretation of all relevant guidelines and regulations during all stages of the design and construction process, including:
- The Building Code of Australia (BCA);
- All relevant Australian Standards, including the AS1428 suite, AS1735.12, and AS4299;
- The Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (DDA);
- Comprehensive access audits on existing or proposed buildings including assessment under the Disability (Access to Premises – Buildings) Standard 2010
- SEPP (Senior Living) 2004;
- Liveable Housing reviews.
Request A Quote
Give us a call on (02) 9571 8433 or fill in the contact form to get in touch with our experts today.
"*" indicates required fields